About Dr Barry Marks, Chiropractor Orange CA
Welcome! We invite you to meet Dr. Marks and acquaint yourself with some of his credentials, his practice philosophy and some of his interests to see if he is the right chiropractor for you.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1986
- Orthopedics Post-Doctorate Specialty Training, LACC Post Graduate School, Orthopedics Dept. 1986-1989
- Associate Clinical Professor, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1989-1991
- Independent Disability Evaluator, State of California 1991
- Advanced Graduate in Whiplash & Brain Trauma, Spine Research Institute San Diego 2004
- Clinical Mastery of the Cold Laser, Erchonia Medical Inc, 2007
- Assessing Medical Fitness to Work, Harvard Medical School, Dept of Continuing Education 2013
- Certification in MRI Interpretation, State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and CMCS Post-Doctoral Division, Buffalo, NY 2014
- Lifestyle Medicine: Acute Low Back Pain, Harvard Medical School, Dept of Continuing Education 2015
- Performing an Impairment Rating of the Spine and Extremities using the 5th Edition AMA Guides, Provider Compliance Solutions, Inc., Dallas, Texas. 2016
Over the years, Dr. Marks has also developed unique treatment programs for other painful conditions such as:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Thyroid Disorders
- Chronic neck pain and back pain
- Shoulder blade and upper back pain
- And more
Dr. Marks began his interest in chiropractic while in high school. After a motocross accident, he suffered a neck and shoulder injury and was greatly helped by a chiropractor when medical doctors had failed. Dr. Marks’ past experiences as a patient, has made him a compassionate and empathetic doctor. He knows what it’s like to be in pain and frightened and uses his calm and reassuring demeanor to help his patients recover.
A belief in providing effective cutting edge pain relief treatments at an affordable cost has always been at the center of Dr. Marks’ philosophy. You will always be given a thorough examination, a clear diagnosis you can understand, and multiple options for treatment. You get to choose what treatment plan works best for your particular circumstances. You will never feel pressured to sign up for expensive, long term treatment plans. Short term, pain relieving chiropractic is Dr. Marks’ focus.
Interests outside the office:
Dr. Marks enjoys spending time with his family in Orange County, California. He is an avid sports car and formula car fan and often attends a variety of races throughout the year. He also participates in Airsoft with his son and is a gamer (World of Tanks and Call of Duty).